2011年1月7日

Satan's Answers to the exorcist by Gaspare Bullinger (7/22)


Fleischmann speaks of himself

      1. I am the sixth of the gang, and precisely a damned priest. I was a parish priest at Ettleben. I am damned. It is horrible down there. Judas has pulled me down here.

      2. I kept faithful to Judas.

      3. I am damned because I fulfilled my duties very badly.

      4. When one is damned, his task is to be the ruin of other souls.

      5. I am eternally damned. The sufferings are frightful and most grave.

      6. I have killed one person, and I had women.

      7. Exorcist: why have you done it?
      Fleischmann: Because my duty was so heavy! I have prayed too little. I was always in a hurry to finish my sacred duties. Now, I am down there languishing for eternity!

      8. You priest, if you knew of what power you are invested! But you do not want to have it!

      9. I am to be pitied; but now we can no longer wish (there is no more remedy).


Explanation

      The research made to this respect by the parish Priest Alt, discovered that there was a parish priest named Fleischmann, from 1572 to 1575, at Ettleben.
      The parish priest was forced to abandon the old rectory, because the evil spirits and dreadful apparitions made impossible to live in it.