2011年1月3日

Satan's Answers to the exorcist by Gaspare Bullinger (3/22)


Judas speaks of himself
and of other demons of hell

      1. He repeats three times: I am damned for eternity! You careless people, if you could just imagine what it is to be damned for eternity! I am damned!

      2. I hanged myself, because I was in despair and I had betrayed Him.
      Exorcist: Why have you betrayed Him?
      Judas: Because I needed money.

      3. I do not want to come out (of Analyze), where could I go?

      4. Because of that one (Lucifer), I am in the hole. That dog has pulled me down!

      5. The Nazarene died for this society. But I take enough from them every day! The majority does not believe!

      6. I have kissed this Nazarene. This Nazarene let himself be crucified: because of this, the majority come to hell, even parish priests!

      7. I am the father of lies. I lie, as if compelled to do so. But that one (he turns his eyes upward) compelled me to tell this to you (the truth).

      8. I will not come out of the girl, down there, the torment is too great.

      9. The great majority no longer believes in me (in my existence). The most reverend parish priests no longer say anything (of me, of the devil).

      10. Exorcist: Are you the one who instigate the Freemasons to celebrate the black masses?
      Judas: Yes, We are now working very hard on it!

      12. Exorcist: I have said that you are at St. Damian.
      Judas: Yes. I can be everywhere, at the same time.
      Exorcist: God alone! One of the many lies.

      13. If I could, I would stay on my knees day and night before that one (the Virgin Mary).

      14. Exorcist: Mary will crush your head.
      Judas: Yes, but not yet!

      15. There are not two truths: (the truth is one), then we try with lies. Truth is up there.

      16. I will not come out of the girl! Down there, it is too tormenting.

      17. Also the other is now beside me, the one who was hanging on the cross near Him. He refuses to tell the name.

      18. We shall fight for every soul.

      19. We want to come out of hell.


Explanation

      1. One Sunday, a preacher of Nuremberg said at the Radio-Television: “Personally, I do not believe that Judas is damned, because he repented of his fault.”
      He has repented of the betrayal of Christ, yet, we should also see the reason for which he repented: if for love toward Christ or else because he became a traitor in the eyes for the Jews, and as such he was despised. While, Peter, instead, repented in the innermost of his heart for his denials of Christ and found forgiveness. Judas instead doubted of the merciful love of Jesus and in his despair committed suicide, hanging himself, and thus he added a second fault to himself, which, at the moment of death, he was no longer capable to erase with repentance.
      Jesus called Judas “son of perdition” and told him that it would have been better he had never been born. Jesus would not have said this of one who, perhaps only at the Last Judgment, would be admitted at the Vision of God in Heaven.

      17. Anna Katherine Emmerich, in her visions, saw in the robber at the left side a traitor and a corruptor of the one at the right side.
      Both thieves blasphemed against Christ, according to the words of the Gospel. But, later, the one at the right, moved by Jesus' patience, in his sufferings, repented, bore the tremendous sufferings of his crucifixion as atonement for his crimes. On the other hand, the robber on the left side received the same punishment, but continued to blaspheme God and died impenitent. The robber at the right, according to Jesus' promise, was able to be in paradise on the same day of his death.