2011年3月21日

Satan's Answers to the exorcist by Gaspare Bullinger (21/22)


From the spiritual notes of Analyze

20-10-1975
      The Lord wants obedience from me, because of this I write: “Every sorrow, even a small one, bears much fruit, if united to my Passion.”

20-10-1975
      The Savior wants that: “You suffer much and you will atone from now on.”

10-11-1975
      The Savior: You will withstand all the trials. You are called to bear other trials. I will give you my grace. You will be faithful till death.

15-2-1976
      “Pray and ask without interruption for your neighbor so that they may reach the eternal Motherland!

15-2-1976
      “Pray and offer much for my priests. For some reason I have showed you the greatness and dignity of every priest, so much so, that you were frightened. Keep in mind that even the unworthy priests are other Christ. To avoid judgment do not judge anyone. Leave this task to me.”